Threadflip is pioneering a new social shopping experience which is at the intersection of fashion, technology, and commerce. We are revolutionizing the world of online shopping by providing a new way to discover, buy, and sell fashion.
We're early stage and seeing strong traction and growth, including revenue from day one. We are well-funded by top investors, including First Round Capital, Shasta Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and Slow Ventures. Check out what the press is saying about us at threadflip.com/about.
We are a lean, fast-paced, and agile startup, so there is a lot of room for impact: in our code, our product, our culture -- you name it. You may pitch an idea and then implement it a few days later, or spec out a feature in the morning and push your code to production in the evening. We're committed to building a simple, slick and social user experience with Threadflip -- come build it with us!
Threadflip wants you to be healthy. We provide comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer flexible PTO to be used at your discretion: you decide when you need a break. Got a dog? No problem. Our amazing diggs are dog friendly so we welcome your four legged friends with open arms (and paws!). We offer delicious and nutritious catered lunches and a never ending snack supply to keep you fueled throughout the day. We’ll also make sure you are decked out with the cutting edge technology that you need to get your best work done. With regularly planned team events and outings and sponsorship to industry-related events, there is also lots to do outside of the office!
Our engineers own the full stack of their projects. They are comfortable shipping pixel-perfect CSS as well as optimizing database queries — whatever it takes to deliver an amazing user experience through their code. When you join the team, in between code-reviews-by-acronym and ice cream runs you'll dive into the deep end and start moving the needle immediately.
We use Rails, Postgres, and Redis hosted on Amazon Web Services. Experience in these technologies is always good, but you're smart, you'll learn what you need to.APPLY
As an early engineer on our mobile team, you'll have a great impact on our company and the mobile future of the fashion-tech industry. Our applications are still in their early stages, and there are a lot of cool new things for you to do. You will be building great new features, owning part of the product, and moving the needle quickly. You'll work with great engineers that like to push the envelope on both the technical and UI side to deliver a world-class experience for our users.
- We are looking for experienced iOS and Android engineers
- End to end experience with at least one app in an app store
You thrive on automation and making things better for the engineers around you. Manual steps are like fingernails on a chalkboard, so you'll help the team move easily and flawlessly from a merge to production. You don't want to write all the tests yourself, but you do want to own making it easy for the engineers to write tests for themselves.
From unit tests to performance tests, browser testing to load testing, you'll identify where our risks are and maniacally help us fix it and make it stay fixed. You'll feel true ownership for our test, deploy, and continuous integration infrastructure.
- You have experience leading brand and acquisition marketing for a large scale consumer company, preferably in eCommerce
- You can manage and implement customer acquisition campaigns via a variety of channels (web and mobile), and optimize campaign performance across various marketing mediums.
- You can plan, evaluate and manage analytics as well as usage funnels to increase conversion, repeat visits, new users, viral distribution and lifetime value.
- You have a solid understanding of how to leverage both traditional and social channels and email marketing to activate and engage users. You will partner with product teams to deliver new features and high quality content to our community.
- You will manage and run our community of passionate users. This includes engaging our users on the site through constant communication, via social channels via original content as well as offline events
- You are passionate about women’s fashion and the general area of collaborative consumption. A big part of your role will include curating content on the site as well as for our emails to ensure that we are serving on trend and brand appropriate content to our community
- You are a prolific blogger and can represent the voice of Threadflip
- You have worked in a fast paced, agile environment. You have worn multiple hats before and enjoy the craziness of a startup!