Threadflip is pioneering a new social shopping experience which is at the intersection of fashion, technology, and commerce. We are revolutionizing the world of online shopping by providing a new way to discover, buy, and sell fashion.
We're early stage and seeing strong traction and growth, including revenue from day one. We are well-funded by top investors, including First Round Capital, Shasta Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and Slow Ventures. Check out what the press is saying about us at threadflip.com/about.
We are a lean, fast-paced, and agile startup, so there is a lot of room for impact: in our code, our product, our culture -- you name it. You may pitch an idea and then implement it a few days later, or spec out a feature in the morning and push your code to production in the evening. We're committed to building a simple, slick and social user experience with Threadflip -- come build it with us!
Threadflip wants you to be healthy. We provide comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer flexible PTO to be used at your discretion: you decide when you need a break. Got a dog? No problem. Our amazing diggs are dog friendly so we welcome your four legged friends with open arms (and paws!). We offer delicious and nutritious catered lunches and a never ending snack supply to keep you fueled throughout the day. We’ll also make sure you are decked out with the cutting edge technology that you need to get your best work done. With regularly planned team events and outings and sponsorship to industry-related events, there is also lots to do outside of the office!
Our API is the backbone of what we do, serving our website, our mobile website, and our iOS and Android apps. We are seeking a senior-level engineer who will provide leadership in our API development - making sure it is consistent, performant, scalable, and serves all clients. When you join the team, in between code-reviews-by-acronym and ice cream runs, you'll dive into the deep end and start moving the needle immediately.
We use Rails, Postgres, and Redis hosted on Amazon Web Services. Ideally, you have built an API that is either sold as its own product or serves multiple applications.APPLY
As an early engineer on our mobile team, you'll have a great impact on our company and the mobile future of the fashion-tech industry. Our applications are still in their early stages, and there are a lot of cool new things for you to do. You will be building great new features, owning part of the product, and moving the needle quickly. You'll work with great engineers that like to push the envelope on both the technical and UI side to deliver a world-class experience for our users.
- We are looking for experienced iOS and Android engineers
- End to end experience with at least one app in an app store
You thrive on automation and making things better for the engineers around you. Manual steps are like fingernails on a chalkboard, so you'll help the team move easily and flawlessly from a merge to production. You don't want to write all the tests yourself, but you do want to own making it easy for the engineers to write tests for themselves.
From unit tests to performance tests, browser testing to load testing, you'll identify where our risks are and maniacally help us fix it and make it stay fixed. You'll feel true ownership for our test, deploy, and continuous integration infrastructure.
We are looking for a smart, analytical mobile marketing person to lead our user acquisition efforts. This person will work closely with internal marketing and creative, and outside vendors to see these efforts through from concept to execution to optimization. The ideal candidate dives into the adops tactics, has the curiosity and drive to explore new growth channels and partnerships, and has the horsepower to think about CPA targets in light of evolving LTV.
The position applies across web, iOS and Android channels.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceive and drive user acquisition and media buying strategy across various paid advertising channels and partnerships across both web and mobile platforms
- Track and analyze all campaigns and channels to provide performance analysis and identify opportunities for improvements and ROI optimization based on LTV.
- Manage monthly performance targets.
- Manage relationships and operations with multiple mobile ad agencies.
- Collaborate closely with design teams, artists, and producers to define product marketing strategy (App Store creative, viral, social, and retention features).
- Aggressively collect, analyze, and respond to data related to the performance of our marketplace.
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing experience in an online environment with experience managing campaigns as well as tactical implementation.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to synthesize and analyze data to identify trends and marketing opportunities.
- Mobile marketing experience and a passion for exploring emerging media and channels
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement focused plan.
- Strong analytical skills, with a proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with various deal structures including CPM, CPC, hybrid, etc. and especially CPA. Knowledge of the unique nuances and structural characteristics of campaigns.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
Education: BA / BS required.
Note: Prior eCommerce experience is a plus, but is NOT required.
Your entry into the world of the fashion and technology. Threadflip brings you the best of fashion resale, transforming the rewarding funds and finds of a consignment store to a digital marketplace. From Levi’s to Louis Vuitton, we make the wardrobes of women around the country available for sale online.
Join our thriving community and help us grow! We are hiring part-time Operations Associates to help with customer service and inventory processing. Ideal candidates will be driven and detail-oriented, with an affinity for fashion and a curiosity for business.
See all there is to learn in a fully-equipped warehouse environment, enjoy amenities, specially-organized team events, and hourly compensation. Located in San Francisco’s up-and-coming Dogpatch neighborhood close to Muni’s 22 and T lines.WHAT'S INVOLVED
- Measuring, classifying & describing inventory
- Styling and photographing garments
- Cataloguing and shelving processed pieces
- Fulfilling customer orders
- $11.00 / hour
- Minimum 16 hours of availability per week
- Currently staffing the 1pm - 5pm daily shift
- Energetic, hardworking atmosphere
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Motivated, team player, sense of humor is a must
- Capable of physical demands of the job (i.e. standing for long periods of time, working with your hands, lifting up to 25 lbs)
- Knowledge of current designers and trends
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Background or interest in fashion